Re: [Condor-users] Windows schedd crashes

Hi Rajesh,

5/5 16:02:10 ERROR "write inside a transaction failed, errno = 9" at line 122 in file ..\src\condor_c++_util\log_transaction.C

The only times I've encountered something like this are if:

(1) The disk is full.

(2) The userlog is on a network volume.

(3) You match with ~2040 machines in one negotiation cycle, and the schedd systematically opens up 2 thousand connections to all the remote startds, and exceeds the open fd limit. It doesn't sound like this is happening here, but I'm just mentioning it for completeness.

Maybe that helps?

cheers,
Colin