[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Condor-users] Windows schedd crashes
- Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 19:17:58 -0500
- From: Colin Stolley <stolley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Windows schedd crashes
5/5 16:02:10 ERROR "write inside a transaction failed, errno = 9" at
line 122 in file ..\src\condor_c++_util\log_transaction.C
The only times I've encountered something like this are if:
(1) The disk is full.
(2) The userlog is on a network volume.
(3) You match with ~2040 machines in one negotiation cycle, and the
schedd systematically opens up 2 thousand connections to all the remote
startds, and exceeds the open fd limit. It doesn't sound like this is
happening here, but I'm just mentioning it for completeness.
Maybe that helps?