[Condor-users] copying executable on submission

Hi,

Is it possible to configure a condor job to copy the executable on submission, to some spool directory or whatever ?

The reason I ask is the executable I wish to run is actually a script, and when the job finally starts to run, and want the state of the script at the time of submission to be run, not the state at the time the job starts.

Apologises if this is trivial, but I'm new to condor...

cheers Chris