Re: [Condor-users] Slow response

Hi,

I have a similar problem. Sometimes it takes up to 3min until a
condor_status shows a result. My Master is a Suse 9.2 Linux running Condor
6.7.6 and the other 8 machines are WinXP Prof. SP1 running 6.6.8.

regards,

Matthias Röhm

Matthias Röhm, DaimlerChrysler AG, Research Center Ulm,
Department for Data Mining Solutions, RMI/DM
P.O. Box 23 60,  89013 Ulm,  Germany

Phone:               +49 731 505 4864
Email:               mailto:Matthias.M.Roehm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx