RE: [Condor-users] Slow response

Hi Alian,

Sorry, I am using DHCP to assign IP addresses.

I still get the message

5/16 09:18:21 Can't send UPDATE_COLLECTOR_AD to collector
(condor.cs.wisc.edu): Failed to send UDP update command to collector

I still can't see where it is being set, not in condor_config or
condor_config.local

Any clues as to where I might find this?

Cheers,

Sandy

Computer Officer, RA Certification Manager
Department of Computer Science - UWA
Llandinam Building
Penglais Campus
Aberystwyth