[Condor-users] rebooting a submission node

I'd like to take down a submission node that currently has a bunch of condor_shadow processes. I am running 6.7.1 (Yes, I'm upgrading soon.). If I condor_off this node, make my change, and reboot the machine, will the condor_shadow processes respawn after the condor_master and schedd startup after the reboot?

I also want to avoid having the condor_starter processes on the execution nodes that communicate to condor_shadow on the submission node die off.

Basically I want to know if it possible to reboot a submission node without causing headaches for the user in a production environment?

--
Danny Loughlin