[Condor-users] Anti-virus activity and condor?

Hi,

Just setting up the security on the pool machines (windows xp). Will
running antivirus software (Sophos in my case) affect the running of
submitted jobs? (i.e. if Spophos kicks in to do e.g. and auto update, will
this suspend or kill any running job?).

Clearly, a job submitted to a condor pool could have a virus (hope my
users are niceer than that!), but you do need to be vigilant.

If the answer is yes, the job will be affected, what steps should I take
with configuration to tell the running job that anti-virus activity would
be normal.

Thanks,

Rob