[Condor-users] How to recover held condor-G jobs

I have a stack of condor-G jobs that I submitted from a remote
submit machine to the Globus gatekeeper on the site that I manage.
Unbeknownst to me, the condor schedd was not running at the time.

On the machine that I submitted from, the status shows as "H"
in condor_q.  Any way to get these to be sent again, now that
the condor is working properly?

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525  timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Div/Core Support Services Dept./Scientific Computing Section
Assistant Group Leader, Farms and Clustered Systems Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team