[Condor-users] condor linker full install

Hey.  I saw a post about this earlier in the year, but never
heard a reply about it.

I'm trying to set a full install of condor_compile up as well,
and it too doesn't seem to want to work.

I'm on a Gentoo server on kernel 2.4, gcc 3.3.5, and glibc
2.3.4; I've set the PATH to have /usr/bin first, followed the
faq exactly, and still end up with the same error quoted below.

The Condor version is 6.6.7, and I'm wary of moving up to
6.6.9 since everything else currently works.

I'm wondering if this was ever resolved, or if there's another
workaround availible?