Re: [Condor-users] Condor Submission to Globus Universe

This is what I did when I used Globus 3.2:

executable = example.class
transfer_input_files= example.class
globusscheduler =
someserver.somewhere.edu/jobmanager-condor
universe = globus
globusRSL = (condor_submit=(universe java))
arguments = example
transfer_files = ALWAYS
should_transfer_files = YES
when_to_transfer_output = on_exit