[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] unable to find remote schedd
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 11:29:20 -0500
- From: Srirangam Addepalli <rangam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] unable to find remote schedd
I was trying to flock a job from a unix pool to windows pool. There are two things which i am not sure of.
1. Can i be submitting a job this way
condor_submit -r remotehost name.submit
i get this error
ERROR: Can't find address of schedd remotehost
2. when i do a condor_status -schedd
I do not c the schedd on the remote host. However when i do a condor_status -p remotehost i am able to c the status.
Where is it morelikely to be misconfigured.