Re: [Condor-users] Error initializing GAHP

Jaime Frey wrote:
On Oct 6, 2005, at 2:12 PM, Cameron Kiddle wrote:

I am trying to submit jobs to GT4 using
Condor-G (Condor version 6.7.12) but
I keep on getting an error with the GAHP
server.

First, check that Condor is looking in the right place for the GAHP server. If you run 'condor_config_val gahp', it should return a path to 'gahp_server' in the Condor sbin directory.

Paths are set correctly for GT2, GT3 and GT4 GAHP servers

Next, try running the GAHP server from the command line (using the path returned above). It should print the following line and then wait for input:

$GahpVersion: 1.0.14 Aug 16 2005 UW\ Gahp $

At this point, you can either hit Ctrl-C or type 'quit'.

I get the following message when I try to run the GT4 GAHP server (/usr/local/condor-6.7.12/sbin/gt4_gahp):

gt4_gahp_wrapper: execv failed, errno=2

Cameron