[Condor-users] Problems with 6.6.10 on WinXP

Hi,

I am having problems with Condor 6.6.10 on Windows XP SP2

The problem is that I can't create a Submit node.

At present I am following the default installation screen, and it asks for
"Read" and "Write". I supply it with xxx.zzz.* for both and I observer the
following...

1) Only the condor_master.exe has started and listed in the Task List

2) When I try to do a condor_store_cred add I get the following error:
Failure Occurred. make sure HOSTALLOW_WRITE setting includes this host

However...

If I repeat the following for Condor 6.6.9 (un-installing any other version
first) then both the condor_master and condor_schedd get started and I can store
user credentials.

Any ideas?

Chris Tottle
Principal Consaltant  - Workstations & Media Device
Information Services
Cardiff University
39 - 41 Park Place
Cardiff