Re: [Condor-users] Registry settings

On Oct 13, 2005, at 9:33 AM, Chris Tottle wrote:

I'm struggling a bit with our pool, and I am not sure what settings are being
applied.

In the Windows Registry I have

svWriteAccess = 111.222.*

And in the Condor_Config (on the same workstation) I have set
HOSTALLOW_WRITE = 111.222.6.7, 111.222.127.*

Which settings takes president? Or is it an accumulation of rights?

The settings in the registry are simply remembering what you typed in the installation interview. The Condor daemons and tools do not read them:

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2004-August/ msg00060.shtml

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |