[Condor-users] Condor and Firewall Configuration/Help

At the moment I have a isolated cluster of nodes.

The central manager machine is on the only node that is routable to the outside network.

I want to add another node but on the outside network. I want to add this is a submit machine only.

On my central manager which is firewall restricted I need to be able to open up the appropiate
ports for this type of communication.

Also has anyone been able to SSH tunnelling to get communication going via port 22 ?

Chris