Re: [Condor-users] Specification of deferred job start

Hi Peter,

Doing a condor_status -l, I noticed that 'MonitorSelfTime' seems to indicate
the current time. I guess you can just use it in the requirements of your
job: MonitorSelfTime >= 129566000 for example. The format is not really easy
to use though!

Let us now how it works ;-)

Thomas

Cyclotron Institute, Texas A&M university
ZIP 77843-3366
(979)-845-1411 ext. 258