Re: [Condor-users] Submitting jobs from globus 3.2 to condor-G

On Oct 11, 2005, at 3:52 AM, Saikat Kundu wrote:

Hi Jaime,
I have installed condor-G and trying to submit a job from globus
3.2 to condor-G. I have downloaded and installed the packages required to
submit jobs from globus to condor-G from globus website.
But when I submit the job using globus-job-submit it gives an
error.

globus-job-submit ndsitaa2.grid.sac.in:2119/jobmanager-
condor:/O=Grid/OU=GlobusTest/OU=simpleCA-globus/CN=host/ndsitaa2 / bin/date.

Note: ndsitaa2.grid.sac.in : machine on which we are submitting the job.

The gatekeeper failed to find the requested service (error code 93).

I checked the gatekeeper.log on ndsitaa2.grid.sac.in giving an error

Failed to find reuqested service: jobmanager-condor: -2

What's the possible solution?

What files are in $GLOBUS_LOCATION/etc/grid-services on ndsitaa2?

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |