Re: [Condor-users] no condor drmaa library for windows

The original DRMAA released by the condor project
already supports Windows (I saw some #if
defined(WIN32) in the code). So is it a matter of
recompiling on Windows?

Maybe. The original Condor DRMAA author (Nicholas Geib) included the preprocessor directives to replace the pthread code with Windows thread code. So far I never tried to compile the library under Windows with Microsoft tools. It *should* need only some small fixes. The Sourceforge repository contains the new official DRMAA test suite (test_drmaa.c), which might act as a good help for this.

I will start with adding the basic build support for Windows in the next days. Stay tuned ;-) ...

Regards,
Peter.