From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gino Filiberti
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 11:23 AM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] file transfer

Hy to everybody.
I'm in trouble again testing my condor pool. I need to
submit a job with file transfer with condor 6.7.12, I
read the manual, and I wrote a submit file like the
one in the manual, but when i launch the condor_submit
the output is: ERROR Can't open "<file1> <file2>
<file3>" with flags 00 (No such file or directory).
I've looked for a solution with google, but I can't
find it ( and because I'm in my university I can't
also access the mailing list because i can't use
secure connections ). Can anybody help me? Thank you
very much.
G.