Re: [Condor-users] file transfer

I am far from an expert with Condor, but here is a snippet from one of
my submit scripts:

(run dir: /opt/projection/20051027_6856/)

/**** proj_run.cmd snippet ************************/

####################
##
## RBC Condor command file (template) used to create submit files for
condor.
##
####################

universe     = vanilla
output       = proj_$(Cluster)_$(Process).out
error        = proj_$(Cluster)_$(Process).err
log          = proj_$(Cluster)_$(Process).log

transfer_input_files =
setup.ini,projection_v72_rh73,correlation.txt,volnew.txt,growth.txt,disc
ount.txt
should_transfer_files = IF_NEEDED
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT

##
## individual jobs and arguments will follow this point
##

executable = /opt/projection/20051027_6856/projection_v72_rh73.sh

arguments = setup.ini 1 1 2 4
queue

arguments = setup.ini 1 1 5 7
Queue