Re: [Condor-users] nwsmeta-scheduler (I/O, Network communication, cpu utilization)

On Oct 25, 2005, at 5:42 AM, Geri Foster wrote:

we have setup 2 condor pool. jobs to those pool are submitted through globus.
Now we are looking for a meta-scheduler which helps to find the best node in either of pools in terms of I/O, Network communication, cpu utilization prior to submitting the job.

You can use Condor-G with match-making. It works just like the match- making within a Condor pool, except that you write a machine ad for each cluster.

The Condor manual shows how to do this:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/ v6.7/5_3Grid_Universe.html#SECTION00634000000000000000

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |