[Condor-users] Problem in submitting Java job to Condor

Hi,

I am trying to submit a java job directly to the condor pool.

In order to run that java program, I have to do like this (setting the stack size) where ever the program runs

java -Xss50M classname Here my question is how to specify that it needs to use -Xss50M

I tried different ways like the following, but no luck

Argument = -Xss50M classname

Argument = classname -Xss50M

Environment = -Xss50M:

Here is my Job description.

universe       = java

executable     = CS1501A2.class

arguments      = CS1501A2 -Xss50M

output         = out.tx

error          = data.error

log            = data.log

transfer_input_files = CS1501A2.class, MySorts.class, AlgEval.class

should_transfer_files = YES

when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT

queue

Please help me how to submit this Java job with stack size.

Thanks,

Senthil