[Condor-users] Is ActivationTimer daylight saving shift safe?

We use the $(ActivationTimer) macro in our MaxJobRetirementTime
expression:

MaxJobRetirementTime = $(ALTERA_MaxJobRetirementTime) * (
$(ActivationTimer) > ($(ALTERA_AUTO_RETIREMENT_TIME) - 5) )

And at 1:00 am on Sunday morning we saw some longer running jobs
suddenly get evicted. So the hypothesis is that the ActivationTimer for
these jobs went from a positive integer value to a negative value (or 0
value) as the daylight saving shift was applied to the clocks on our
startd's and thus set MaxJobRetirementTime back to 0 on these jobs so
they were candidates for eviction.

Is the macro daylight savings safe (is it a timer)? Or is it calculated
using (CurrentTime - JobStart)?

- Ian

--
Ian R. Chesal <ichesal@xxxxxxxxxx>