Re: [Condor-users] Condor-G - condor_advertise

On Sep 6, 2005, at 2:50 PM, duane waktu wrote:

I have successfully submitted the job from my machine and have it executed on the local machine.

Now, I want to see job submitted from my local machine gets executed on a different node. So I ran condor_advertise on the remote node. I can see the node being advertised correctly. But when I submitted the job from my local machine, I got the error below:

Do you get the same error if you don't use matchmaking (i.e. specify the gatekeeper url directly in the submit file)?

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |