Re: [Condor-users] java universe on OSX

that's the funny part - no errors anywhere as far as
I can see. I see the actual java benchmarks run; I even
manually ran them to see if anything popped up, and
they seem to run fine. But no actual java universe is enabled..

I sent a longer email a while back with the details on
the benchmark output and so on -- it should be in
the archives (don't have a copy of the results anymore)

Thanks,
- Filip