RE: [Condor-users] Resending: Solaris 10 - All jobs idling for ever...

> I'm trying to set up a pool in Solaris 10 (using the Solaris 9
> distribution since there doesn't seem to be a version 10 distro yet),
but
> I'm running in to a few problems... All the jobs I submit remain idle
for
> ever... I tried with quick and dirty unix commands like "sleep 10" and
> "date" just to try it out but with no luck. What I'm seeing right now
is
> this:

What do the ShadowLog (on the local machine) and StarterLog (on the
remote machine) say?  Please have a look at

http://docs.optena.com/display/CONDOR/Troubleshooting and
http://docs.optena.com/display/CONDOR/Shadow+Exception

Mike Yoder
Principal Member of Technical Staff