Re: [Condor-users] Dagman only one queue command?

On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 12:16:30PM -0700, Steve Gertz wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I was working with Dagman to schedule out work and I'm running into a little
> oddity.  It seems that the submit file Dagman is submitting can have only
> one queue statement; very inconvient when submitting a job to run with many
> input / output pairs.
>
> Has anyone run into this, am I just doing something wrong?  Is this fixed in
> the 6.7 branch?

No, it's intentional. If DAGMan needs to be able to resubmit a job because
of a failure or a restart, it needs to be able to do so without resubmitting
other jobs. Currently, there's no way to give condor_submit an argument that
says 'ignore some of the "queue" commands in a submit file.' Therefore,
each submit file must queue at most one job.

-Erik