[Condor-users] condor "Failed to obtain keyboard or mouse idle information."

	I'm deploying condor 6.7.11, and one of the machines in my pool fills
up its StartLog with these messages:

9/23 07:31:47 Failed to obtain keyboard or mouse idle information.
9/23 07:31:47 Assuming the keyboard and mouse to be infinitely idle.

	These are repeated every five seconds, until the log rolls over.  The
load-average monitoring appears to be working, so jobs still vacate when
I start using the machine, but I'd like to fix this.
	The machine is a Dell Optiplex GX280, which has USB keyboard and mouse,
and is running Mandrake 10.1.  Any suggestions?  Thanks
--
        - Graeme