[Condor-users] Jobs reset PPID to 1

Hi,

We are having a strange problem. Every now and then, we have jobs that get unattached from the condor process and become children to the main init process. This usually happens at the stage of sending the files back after the job is completed. The job history shows the job to have completed, but the file transfer is still going but never completes. Condor exits and orphans this part of the process. Has anyone seen this before? We are using Condor 6.7.6.

Thanks,

Joe