From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Miles
Sent: 26 September 2005 15:22
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Idle Jobs - 42 match, match,but reject the
job for unknown reasons

Hi. Been experimenting all weekend with no luck.

I have restarted the daemons on all my cluster nodes.

RESERVED_SWAP is set to 0

but it still gives me the same error message about RESERVED_SWAP in
SchedLog

p.s I am using suse 9 and i also had to manually set the MEMORY value as

advised in
-----------------------------

015.004:  Run analysis summary.  Of 50 machines,
      4 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match, but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
     46 match, match, but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match, but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job

9/26 15:13:49 Sent ad to central manager for chris@xxxxxxxxxxx 9/26
15:13:49 Called reschedule_negotiator() 9/26 15:13:55 Activity on
stashed negotiator socket 9/26 15:13:55 Negotiating for owner:
chris@xxxxxxxxxxx 9/26 15:13:55 Checking consistency running and
runnable jobs 9/26 15:13:55 Tables are consistent 9/26 15:13:55 Swap
space estimate reached! No more jobs can be run!
9/26 15:13:55     Solution: get more swap space, or set RESERVED_SWAP =
0
9/26 15:13:55     0 jobs matched, 5 jobs idle