Re: [Condor-users] Flocking drawback

Unfortunately, or fortunately, the problem has passed and condor eventually
matched my jobs after a few hours. I don't have what you ask.
Anyway, I never said that condor matched the jobs with the machines, the
machines just appear claimed for some small time and then go back to
unclaimed, simultaneously, the vanilla jobs of the other user appear running
on those machines or [?????????????] and then back into idle status again.
The thing is that during the time condor needs to realized the requirements
are not met, my jobs miss their chance!

Thomas

Cyclotron Institute, Texas A&M university
ZIP 77843-3366
(979)-845-1411 ext. 258
Mobile: (979)-571-9782
homepage: http://demon.ulb.ac.be/yeehaa/yeehaa.html