From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Natarajan, Senthil
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 5:00 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] Problem with condor_config

Hi,

I have installed condor on Linux Fedora3, that machine has already installed condor and point to different Central Manager.

None of its services are currently running. When I start my installation of condor_master and do condor_status, for some reason my condor_master is contacting to the other central manager from the already installed condor (condor_config) and lists its machine. I did set CONDOR_CONFIG environment variable to point to my installed condor_config file.

Could you please let me know how to fix this.

Thanks,

Senthil