[Condor-users] condorview questions

I have been experimenting with condorview recently, trying to modify
the default display that it presents when it shows the User summary.
There's a file called header-user-html.html which has the following
snippet of code, included into all the hourly, daily, weekly,
and monthly web pages:

    <applet code="condor/condorview/TimeGraph.class"
        archive="condor/condorview/TimeGraph.zip"
        width="85%" height="55%">
<param name="cabbase-not-ready-yet" value="condor/condorview/TimeGraph.c
ab">

    <param name="src" value="DATAFILENAME.data">
    <param name="usdates" value=false>
    <param name="stacked" value=true>
    <param name="markdaytime" value=true>
        <param name="bg" value="255,255,255">
        <param name="graph 1" value="Total/JobsRunning">
        <param name="graph 2" value="Total/JobsIdle">

(A Java Applet would normally appear here: enable Java in your browser!)
    </applet>

I have been able to modify and add graphs to the first applet,
such that if I want to show only user minboone@xxxxxxxx/JobsRunning
I can do that.  But it seems like the condorview applet is limited
to showing only 8 users at a time. We have almost double that
in regular users of the pool.

My questions:

1) Is it possible to modify the header file to bring up more than
one instance of this applet on the same web page?  I've tried
to do that but although the web page loads, only the first applet
gets any data.  The rest, you can push the "configure" button
but no graph comes up.

2) Is it possible to modify the first instance of the applet
to show more than 8 user lines?

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525  timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Div/Core Support Services Dept./Scientific Computing Section
Assistant Group Leader, Farms and Clustered Systems Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team