[Condor-users] upgrade condor (6.7.x to 6.7.18)

Hi

I'm trying to upgarde condor from 6.7.10 to 6.7.18.
My problem right now is : how can I benefit of the condor_config file upgarde, without loosing my changes, and if possible in a quite "automated" way.

I tryed to "diff" then "patch" the files, but as I'm quite a newbie with that, I'm failing.

Did someone do it "automatically" ? Would you give me an advice on how to do this ?

Thanks
Nicolas

CNRS - UPR 9080 : Laboratoire de Biochimie Theorique
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
13 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
75005 PARIS - FRANCE

Tel : +33 158 41 51 70