Re: [Condor-users] Problem in execution environment.

Senthil,

One way to get the job done is to put all the libraries in a tar or zip file and specify that as an input file to your job. In place of your job, you would submit a script that unpacks the libraries, sets up whatever environment is necessary so that perl will find them, and then runs your perl program. (Your program will therefore also have to become an input file, since this wrapper script will replace it as the executable.)

--Dan