Re: [Condor-users] ClassAd for total number of Condor jobs

> However, vm state isn't updated during the negotiation cycle

Actually, how hard would it be to update this during the negotiation
cycle? I'd be interested in using a similar ranking scheme. It'd be nice
if I could define a list of attributes that I wanted updated during
negotiation. So if I was willing to take the hit on negotiation time I
could update as many arbitrary attributes I could tolerate. In
particular I'd like to see anything I push on the STARTD_VM_EXPRS list
to get updated because I'm usually interested in doing some
ranking/start-expression writing based on what the other VMs on a
machine are doing.

- Ian