Re: [Condor-users] Using Octave with Condor

Nathan: I am also using octave and do much of the development work, can you priovide me your direct (landline) number so I can call you and exchange opinions as among the peers, thanks and regards, Dr Amir. +++=== end message

Nathan Harmston <nharmston@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I ve sorted out the error apparently all I needed to do was get the
users environment with:

GetEnv = True

in test.cmd

Thanks