Re: [Condor-users] java jobs in condor

Hi,
I dont know how this is being attached to your job descriptor
(TARGET.FileSystemDomain == MY.FileSystemDomain)
check your condor_config auto appending parameters.
Adding this, the job would match for submitter machine itself which
inturn is excluded by (HasJava)
as of your condor_status -java

Srinivasan.
GEMPLISS SRL