Re: [Condor-users] How to set HOSTALLOW_WRITE and HOSTALLOW_ READ?

Try setting both to * to begin with - If everything works well then you
know that HOSTALLOW_WRITE/HOSTALLOW_READ was the problem.

Then try setting by IP address.
HOSTALLOW_WRITE = x.y.z.*
would be the whole x.y.z subnet.
This is the method we use as our institution owns a whole subnet.

Then you can then try
HOSTALLOW_WRITE = *.mydomain.com, *.myseconddomain.com

Hope that helps...

Cheers,
Jon