[Condor-users] Does Condor support the parallel Universe on Windows with MPICH?

Hello ,I am new to Condor and I have installed condor 8.0 and MPICH-NT 1.2.4 on windows professional 2000. Both of them work but when submit Parallel Universe jobs in Condor the jobs fail and get to be in idle status.I wonder whether the Condor support the parallel Universe on Windows with MPICH. I need your help and am expecting your reply, Thanks in advance!

抢 呀 ! 魔 兽 点 卡 1 折 啦
1. 今 秋 5 类 色 MM 的 靓 装 2.NIKE \ 阿 迪 \ Kappa \ 李 宁 全 场 99 元 !