[Condor-users] Newbie Question - setting up condor

Hi

I’ve installed condor (again…) and ran condor_init on every station.

Next I configured the $[HOSTNAME].local files

When I run condor_master on the central computer, all the daemons spring to life – However, when I run condor_master on any other unit, nothing happens.

I’ve set the DAEMONS_LIST in all the local configuration files, and restarted condor (condor_restart) but to no avail…

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Yossi