[Condor-users] Whence EZ-Condor?

I'm pretty sure that I heard something at Condor Week about a project
which was coming along, which would take over the role formerly played
by EZ-Condor.  But for the life of me I can't remember what that project
was called, and it looks like EZ-Condor is gone.  (Right?)

I ask because my group is looking for ways to reach out to people who
might not normally be comfortable using a batch queueing system ("A
what?"), and a user interface that doesn't require typing on a command
line would probably help with that.  So any hints along that line would
be much appreciated.

Thanks,
--Michael