Re: [Condor-users] Whence EZ-Condor?

On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 12:13:39PM -0600, Erik Paulson wrote:

> EasyCondor - I can't find a homepage for it (I think it's also from IU - though
> it may be from somewhere up in Canada?)
> Purdue has it up and running:
> http://broker.ics.purdue.edu/easycondor/index.php

Yeah, it is (was?) IU; I found their page that points to it,

http://itg.chem.indiana.edu/inc/wiki/projects/easycondor/141.html

...but that link, and another one that Google turned up at Freshmeat,
draw "Forbidden", like somebody has decided to kill access to the
project for some reason.

And it looks to me like all the other links Erik posted are aimed at
scratching a different itch than the one we have (I /wish/ I had users
interested enough in our Condor pool to want to access it over their
cell phones...), or else the sites are dead, or both.

I'll keep looking.  Maybe the folks at Purdue will let us scavenge their
copy of the package, licenses willing (anybody from Purdue reading this,
wanna drop me a note offline?), or maybe we need to go in search of
developer time to fill the gap.  Or something.  I'll keep my ear to the
ground in any case.

Thanks,
-j