Re: [Condor-users] birdbath

The java code generating problem is caused by the JVM contained in
Fedora core5. I installed Sun's JDK to solved it.

So is birdbath.jar avaiable?

When I try this example from the ppt:

		String[] statusName = {"", "Idle", "Running", "Removed", "Completed",
"Held"};
		int cluster = 1;
		int job = 0;

		Schedd schedd = new Schedd("http:// ");
		ClassAd ad = new ClassAd(schedd);

		int status = Integer.valueOf(ad.get("JobStatus"));
		System.out.println("Job is " + statusName[status]);

I have three doubt:
1. what should be the url for the Schedd, is IP address works, like
http://220.69.182.30, or should it be changed?

2. The Schedd can not be found, I can only get a CondorSchedd class
generated from the wsdl file. Should I use CondorSchedd instead of
Schedd? I am trying.

3. The ClassAd class can be found in ugaph.jar located in the condor
release. But, I can not find "get()" method for ClassAd.

Many thanks for you reply.

在 2006-12-08五的 00:55 -0600,Matthew Farrellee写道: