[Condor-users] File not found in C exe running on Condor

Hello,

I am attempting to use a mpi program to operate on a file.  However, the
file is not being discovered and my program is exiting.

I am attempting to run this using Fedore Core 5, mpich 1.2.4 and Condor
6.7.21.

My job file is at http://gis.sis.pitt.edu/temp/chris/mpi/mpi_job
My script file is at http://gis.sis.pitt.edu/temp/chris/mpi/jobfile.sh
My code is at http://gis.sis.pitt.edu/temp/chris/mpi/tspRunOneBranch.c

The file is entitled randomOut5.txt.

If you scroll down near the end to the following line, you will see the
following lines.
line 295: char tspFilePath[5000] = "./randomOut5.txt";

This is eventually passed to the following line.
line 497: if((inputFileStream = fopen(inputFilePath, "r")) == NULL)

This never appears to open the file.  Even though I have the file passed in
my mpi_job condor job file.

When the temporary directories are created under the condor/execute
directory on each machine, I can see the randomOut5.txt file clearly in the
directory.  Why can't condor find it?

Sincerely,

Christopher Jon Jursa
Geoinformatics Laboratory