From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bryan S. Maher
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 9:26 AM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] dll trouble

Pat,

Another thing to check is that all the dll’s dependencies are present on the remote computer as well.  Often times an error message that a dll can not be found can be misleading.  What it really means is that the dll did not load correctly because it could not find all it’s dependencies.  Use Dependency Walker to generate a dependency list for your application.  You can get it here:

http://www.dependencywalker.com/

-Bryan