Re: [Condor-users] TimeGraph Error: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

I'm using all the defaults for the GUI settings in CondorView, so I
don't think that's the issue; I've been thinking that it's probably a
missing piece of data somewhere.  Do you know how I would go about
checking to see where the data is missing/corrupted and where I should
start looking to understand how to prevent this in the future?

Thanks a lot!
-Colin

GUI.