Re: [Condor-users] Installation Steps GT4 on Windows

Hello Sir
Please follow the steps... Set both Path and ClassPath and environment variables properly..
These steps should be followed in sequence...
After these steps next is to CA certificates anf if u figure out something do mail me
Bye

konnipati murali <munnu_k_mm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Sarvjot Kaur,

                  Can u plz mail me the instructions u followed to install GT4 on Windows machine.

Thanking you in advance,

Murali.K

Sarvjot Kaur <sarvjot_kaur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sir
Thanxs for ue help
But i need some procedure for windows....

Ketil Froyn <condor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sarvjot Kaur wrote:
> Hello
> I am trying to Install GT4 on Windows machine
> I am trying to install CA certificates on windows machine but cant find
> any way for it. Tried Openssl and si! mpleca but cant solve the problem
> Can anybody help me
> Thanxs

If I've understood you right and you want to create a self signed CA
certificate, try this procedure:

http://www.tc.umn.edu/~brams006/selfsign.html

ca.crt should be installable on a windows computer.

Cheers,
Ketil Froyn
ketil@xxxxxxxxxx
http://ketil.froyn.name/