Re: [Condor-users] Evictions

Thanks I was looking for a log folder last night and did not find it, I will check with that command and see what I find.

I did compile with the condor_compile.  Last night I wrote as simple a hello world program and ran it in the standard universe with evictions from the nodes.  In this program I did not try to write to any external files, just used cout which is supposed to be handled and put into the designated output file from the submission script as I understand things.

I will get that log and see what it says.  I am just about ready to delete everything and just rebuild the grid from scratch with the new version that was released yesterday.  It is good practice and I have it down now where I can install and setup the 9 computer grid in about an hour :)

Thanks again.

"hello_world"

001 (022.000.000) 02/01 18:40:17 Job executing on host: <192.168.0.2:32773>

004 (022.000.000) 02/01 18:40:17 Job was evicted.

(0) Job was not checkpointed.

Usr 0 00:00:00, Sys 0 00:00:00 - Run Remote Usage

Usr 0 00:00:00, Sys 0 00:00:00 - Run Local Usage

224 - Run Bytes Sent By Job

13488982 - Run Bytes Received By Job