Re: [Condor-users] MPI Setup

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 09:54:40PM -0700, rnayar@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> I was taking a look at the set up for running MPI jobs and it said that we need
> to load a "MPI Contrib module" I dashed over to the condor download section and
> I didn't find find such a thing. Does anyone have the direct link to this module?

This hasn't existed in years. If it's still in the documentation, it's
something we missed. Please send a URL to where you saw a reference to
the MPI contrib module to condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx so we can remove it.

Everything you need to run MPI should be included in the Condor release.

Thanks,

-Erik