[Condor-users] RemoteSysCpu, RemoteUserCpu, LocalSysCpu, LocalUserCpu

Hello, *!

I am considering to try and find some way to manage accounting without having to parse history of schedd: it can be quite tedious to have a large file to be open()'ed each time I need to summarize accounting.

The variables of Job's or Startd's ClassAd I've written in the subject... seem to sound like something I need, along with WallClockTime or similar. But, the fact is, they are always ZERO in our pool.

Is there a way to configure these variables to display something meaningful?

Best Regards,
Maxim.